Littlescribe Return Policy
Note to Authors
Your book, whether a printed book or a digital book
- Littlescribe does not proof, edit, or change your content in any way. This means it’s your responsibility to review your book before you publish, and fix:
- Typos, grammar, unfinished text, or other text errors
- Low-resolution images that may appear blurry in print or onscreen
- Dark images that appear dark on screen (Littlescribe doesn’t lighten your images to match what you see on a backlit screen)
- Design issues, including book format, organization, style, color, and page layout
- Any other creative choices you made using any of our Littlescribe software you want to revisit (collectively, the “Author Content”)
- You must review your book in Preview modes before saving and purchasing. (You might ask a friend to look it over, too.) If you find changes you’d like to make, no problem. Create a new book, use pages already in your photo library, edit by updating any pages as required. Upload the revised book, preview it and then order a copy of that revised book. We strongly recommend ordering and reviewing a single copy of your book as made through Littlescribe before placing orders for multiple copies.
Note to Purchasers
- Littlescribe is not responsible for the quality of the content (including but not limited to Author Content) of any printed book or ebook in the Littlescribe Library. Each book you purchase from the Littlescribe Library is custom printed or downloaded only upon your order, and we don’t warehouse books, therefore we do not accept returns or process refunds for any reason, except for the limited book replacement policy set forth below.
Cancellation Policy for Printed Books. A User can cancel an order for a printed book for approximately one hour from the time the order. Past one hour, please understand that Littlescribe cannot provide refunds or cancel orders, and except for the cases expressly described in this return policy (i.e. Littlescribe agrees to replace your printed book because it arrives damaged, with a material manufacturing defect, or a material defect in workmanship), Littlescribe will not accept returns.
- Return Policy for Printed Books. On the off chance your printed book arrives damaged, with a material manufacturing defect, or a material defect in workmanship, contact us via Littlescribe’s customer support department at [email protected] within 14 days of receipt and we will work with you to secure a replacement copy if necessary.
- Please note that each printed book you order from us is individually made by one of Littlescribe’s professional book-printing partners. There may be minor differences across different prints of the same books and/or across books printed by our different book-printing partners, including, but not limited to, slight variances in color fidelity and binding type. While we work very hard to keep our product as consistent as possible, this variation is a normal occurrence and is not considered a manufacturing defect or a defect in workmanship and does not qualify for a reprint.