Free to Participate
Think It, Ink It!
Writing competition for primary and high school students
There are three sections to choose from. Enter all or choose one.
Write a short story
Design a book cover and write a blurb
Create a poster
There are two themes
- CBCA Book Week
Details and resources to be announced at the end of term-4 2020
Competition Opens 1st Feb 2021
Submissions Close 26th June 2021 9.00pm EST
Shortlist announced at the mini-writing Festival in July 2021. The winner to be announced during Book week in August 2021.
12 finalists will be selected one for lower, middle, upper primary and high school and for or each of the three categories below;
- Short Story
- Book Cover and blurb
The 12 finalists and their school receives a copy of their work in a published book.
The overall winner for 2021 wins a classroom workshop with a Littlescribe author, it will be designed for their class to create a collaborative a book each will receive a copy and one for the school library.
Awards Entry Requirements
- All entrants to the Littlescribe Pty Ltd Ink It Think It Competition must be current active primary or high school students in Australia.
- The work must be submitted prior to the date and time nominated
- All submissions must be the original work of the student.
- Students must provide their work as two, A4 pages.
- Note if your submission is typed the font size must be arial, size 14 or larger for printing.
- All students must give permission for the works provided to be used by Littlescribe and for publications and any future promotion.
- To enter login using your Littlescribe account, it is free to join.
- Upload your pages on the Littlescribe platform as directed and submit to the Ink It Think It Competition
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your submission.