Free to Participate
Think It, Ink It!
Writing competition for primary and high school students
Three sections to choose from. Enter all or choose one.
Write a short story
Design a book cover and write a blurb
Create a poster
Theme 1 linked to the CBCA Book Week 2021
Theme 2 Environmental
Open dates 1 Feb
Closes dates (End of term)
Each finalist and their school receives a copy of their work in a published book. The Overall winner for 2021 wins a workshop classroom session to create a book with a LittLescribe author.
Shortlist announced at the mini-writing Festival in July 2021. The winner to be announced during Book week in August 2021.
Awards Entry Requirements
- All entrants to the Littlescribe Pty Ltd Ink It Think It Competition must be current active primary or high school students in Australia.
- The work must be submitted prior to the date and time nominated
- Must be the original work of the student.
- Students must provide a work of creative writing at a maximum of 2 A4 pages. Note if typing your pages the font size must be Arial and size 14 or larger for printing.
- All students must give permission for the works provided to be used by Littlescribe and for publications and any future promotion of the writer’s award.
- To enter upload your work sign up for free to Littlescribe and upload your pages on the Littlescribe platform as directed.